On January 6, White House records were moved to the House showing a 7-hour gap in Trump’s phone record.

Internal records of the White House handed over to the House Select Committee from the day of the attack on the US capital show seven hours and 37 minutes between President Donald Trump’s telephone records, including the period when the building was violently attacked. According to documents obtained by Robert Costa, chief election and campaign correspondent for CBS News, and Bob Woodward, associate editor of The Washington Post.

January 11, 2021 from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m – 457 minutes There is no record of any calls made by Trump because there is no official White House reference to the calls he made. Supporters Landed in American CapitolThe opposition to the police and struggled to the building and escaped lawmakers and Vice President Mike Benz.

The 11-page diary – the President’s official daily diary and White House switchboard call record – was handed over to the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack by the National Archives earlier this year.

Records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, conversing with at least eight people in the morning and 11 in the evening. This interval was also completely different from the detailed public report of his telephone conversations with allies during the attack.


On January 6, Trump telephoned the White House transfers over the 7-hour House show.

05:30

The House panel is now examining whether Trump is being contacted through back channels, aides’ phones or personal disposal phones known as “burner phones,” according to two people who knew the investigation, as did others who interviewed the report. Anonymity to discuss important information. The team is also reviewing whether the full record was received that day.

Former White House chief of staff Stephen K. Bonan – who said in his podcast on Jan. 5 that “all hell will break tomorrow” – records that he spoke with Trump twice on Jan. 6.

A spokesman for the group declined to comment.

In a statement Monday night, Trump said, “I do not know what a burner phone is, and as far as I know I have never even heard that word.”

A Trump spokesman said Trump had nothing to do with the recordings and considered all of his phone calls to be recorded and protected.

Also, read on Washington Post Story co-written by Costa and Woodward.

See also  Estelle Harris, George's mother, has died in Seanfield at the age of 93

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.